Metal sheath inorganic insulation mineral cable (flexible fire
1. Structure sketch for flexible fire proof cable
1) Cable conductor: It is made up of stranded copper wires, with
favorable flexural property.
2) Insulation layer: It adopts high-temperature resistant inorganic
3) Copper sheath: Copper materials, through special machining with
favorable flexural property, used as PE wire.
4) Outer sheath: It is made of plastic materials of low-smoke,
non-toxicity with favorable corrosion protection.
2. The features of metal sheath inorganic insulation mineral cable
(flexible fire proof cable)
2.1. Heat resistant
2.2. Corrosion resistant
2.3. Water vapor resistant
2.4. Humidity resistant
2.5. Anti - mechanical shock
2.6. Excellent shielding performance
2.7. Non-smoke, non-toxic and non-inflammable
2.8. Anti-electromagnetic interference
2.9. Long service life
2.10. Strong overload capacity
In addition, XYNH series metal sheath inorganic material cables
also possess other features such as large current-carrying
capacity, good flexibility, continuous length, simple and
convenient installation, and environmental friendly. They are the
most advanced, most environmental, the safest, the most convenient
for installation, and with high performance-cost ratio fire proof
cables throughout the world.
Annex: Technical parameter for 3+1 structure cable
|3 cores + 1 core conductor nominal section mm2||Conductor structure core/number/diameter||20°C conductor resistance (R20)Ω/km less than||20°C copper sheathed calculated electrical resistance Ω/km(R20)|
|3 cores||1 core|
We can also production customer's required cable according to the
All steel corrugated reels with fixed base,outside wrapped by
Packing length according to customer's requirements.
API ISO,API Q1,API TS,UL
Please kindly contact Cathy,firstname.lastname@example.org,